In the series, I would like to prepare a healthy dinner, without taking my head, I ask the Beetroot Gaspacho, radish and cucumber!
Ready in minutes, this beetroot gazpacho can also play the role of easy-to-prepare entree, in your dinner to impress your guests and have more time to enjoy them – or enjoy doing something else than passing your life in the kitchen, it is super nice, damn it, we simplify our life and go out to enjoy the good weather and the long evenings of June!
Its color and tip of Espelette pepper will not leave indifferent our Basque friends! No need to wait for the holidays of Bayonne to enjoy it, you can get started now!
Beetroot gazpacho, radish and cucumber
12 min Preparation time 12 min
4 Servings: 4
- gr de Betterave cuite 300 gr cooked Beetroot
- gr de Concombre bio 400 gr of Organic Cucumber
- gr de Radis roses 80 gr of pink radish
- CS Vinaigre balsamique (en option) 1 CS Balsamic Vinegar (optional)
- CC 1/2 CC sprouted beet seeds (in organic store)
- CS crème d’amande (ou tofu soyeux) par bol 1 CS almond cream (or silky tofu) per bowl
- CC de poudre d’ail 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- CC de piment d’Espelette 1 CC of Espelette pepper
Cut the beet into pieces (reserve the beet juice). Wash and seed the cucumber. Wash and peel the radishes. Place all the vegetables and beet juice in the blender.
Season and mix. Extend a little water if necessary (if you prefer a thick or more liquid texture). Reserve in the refrigerator: can be eaten fresh. At serving time you can add some almond cream or silky tofu for extra sweetness, decorate with pieces of radish and sprouted seeds.
Blender ( ” but still effective more original recipes of melon-watermelon> , Share on